YOUR TURNKEY SOLUTION PARTNER - NOW AND IN THE FUTURE!
We will become your single point of contact, managing all of your carrier customer service needs and escalations should issues occur, even years after the solution is in place.
- We include circuit monitoring for circuit usage and latency opening up tickets on your behalf, many times before or without our clients even knowing there is an issue.
- Latency testing occurs from different carriers, which gives us more information and validation when we have to work on your behalf.
Your Partner for ANYTHING IT for ANY Industry
Your source for telecom, internet service, circuit, and cloud brokering. We partner with a comprehensive array of providers to solve the demands of many organizations. We bring the value of multiple carriers with a single point of contact and a direct understanding of your design goals.
We want to know what is going on in your organization, how technology is being used currently, and where you want to get to. Our team of engineers then starts to work on how to get where you want to go, and put options together. Once a plan is selected, we start work to make sure the transition is well planned to minimize disruption, and help to execute the transition along with you and your team. We don’t stop there though, after implementation, we check in periodically to verify consistent quality and review new options as they come available.
Today’s technology landscape demands optimal communications and cloud services for a competitive advantage. Sometimes that means making changes and doing something completely different, while other times, it may be best to stay where you are at and confirm you are on the latest service rate plans.
WE'LL REVIEW ALL CARRIERS AND PROVIDE YOU WITH A SNAPSHOT DECISION GUIDE
We take away all the hard work of trying to figure out which carrier is best for you. They all have pros and cons – some of this has to do with:
- Design goals for resiliency
- The footprint you need to work within (local, regional, national, or even international)
- Support and response after the sale that we see across other clients
- Speed and reducing latency with access across the country or internationally
- Negotiating power, knowing what we can ask for, what carriers will do, and who the best carrier is to ask to accommodate special needs or considerations.
- Of course, budget and cost savings plays a large part in the decision process as well
We’ve been around for 22 years now, while the average carrier sales person lasts about 2 years, and typically doesn’t help with service after the sale